Wednesday, March 16, 2011

You've got mail.....

I just realized that I haven't posted my address, in case you want to send me a letter or package (hint, hint :) )
 
My address is:

Alison Proctor
Peace Corps Office
P.O. BOX 6862
19 Nachtigal Street
Ausspannplatz
Windhoek
Namibia

My address will change once I get to my permanent site, but use this one  for mailing packages and letters for now. Peace Corps doesn't allow me to use this address my full 2 years in Namibia because of customs issues
. But once I get to site, I'll either buy a PO Box or use my organization's mailing address. Feel free to use this address until I tell you that it's changed. 
 
FYI: Mailing time can range anywhere from 3 weeks to 6 months from the US to Namibia. Also, if you want to send me a package, use the international flat rate boxes...they're the best deal. The smallest box is about $15 for shipping and the largest one is about $55 for shipping. Just a heads up.

1 comment: